Best online casino bonuses
Using casino bonuses is a very good way to extend the time you can spend in the casino. They give you the chance to play with more funds in comparison to the amount of your initial deposit. Of course, this does come with extra betting claims. Those claims are that you can’t just always cash out your winnings at the moment you want to. If you are using the best casino bonuses, you will need to satisfy all wagering demands before you cash out your winnings.
If you want to pick a bonus and start using it as soon as possible, just choose from the following casinos and get started.
What are casino bonuses and why should you use them?
The term “Bonus” means extra value. Whatever the industry, it is what is supposed to add value to the product or service you are using. As far as online casinos are concerned, the most very popular type of bonus is the cash bonus you get when you deposit. For example: if you deposit $100, you get $100 as a bonus. You can play for 200 euros, even if you make a deposit of only half of the amount.
In addition to the bonus money, online casinos may offer you free spins or casino cashback. Regardless of the type of casino bonus possible, they all provide value in the long run. You can play longer and have more fun.
Different types of casino bonuses
Deposit bonuses give you extra money to play with. Deposit bonuses usually range from 50% to 100%. This, of course, is not carved in stone, and some online casinos may offer you more or less favorable options.
In some uncommon cases, signup bonuses can give you up to 500% of the value of the bonus. For example, if you made a deposit of $100 at Wazamba and asked them for a deposit bonus, you would receive an extra $100 to play with. But that does mean that all of your money will be turned into bonus money, and you won’t be able to cash out your wins before you play with all of the bonus requirements in mind. Usually the wagering claims are in the 35-40 times range. If it is more than that, I recommend that you do not use this bonus as it is no longer a very winning option for the player.
No deposit bonuses are bonuses that you receive without making a deposit. For example: you open an account at an online casino and get $10. Usually this type of bonuses does not exceed $20 and they are hard to find.
Free spins are spins on slot game related games. You can ask for them when you open an online account or make a deposit. You can also earn them on your own in slot machines by playing for real money or by taking part in various campaigns or tournaments that are offered by the online casino.
Cashback (cashback) means that the online casino will return a certain amount to you in the case of loss. This is not the most popular existing casino bonus, but some of the providers still use it.
Loyalty programs exist to reward loyal players. If a player is loyal enough, they can be rewarded with trips to various places, tickets to sporting events, casino bonus points, etc. They are very different from each other, so it is quite difficult to explain them in detail here. You should read the terms and conditions carefully if you want to know what a particular casino loyalty program offers.
Bonus terms and conditions
As I previously mentioned, the wagering demands of different online casino bonuses can vary a lot from one another. The most crucial thing is to read them carefully and make sure you fully understand each of them before you start playing. This is the only real way to stay out of trouble. If you still have trouble understanding, you can easily contact the customer support team via online chat and ask them what was unclear.
People have contacted us many times complaining that the terms and conditions of casino bonuses are hard to understand, so you should never take the rules too lightly.
We’ve already mentioned the different types of bonuses, now let’s look at some of the most commonly used casino bonus terms:
- Casinos are very strict about the rule that one household can only open one account at a particular casino. This means that you and your roommate or partner cannot open accounts with the same IP address.
- The same goes for a credit card or bank account used for a deposit. This is one of the first things casinos pay attention to when trying to find bonus violators, so please take note of this. You could end up with a blocked account and a lost deposit. It is extremely important to use your personal information when opening an online casino account. If you use someone else’s information, you will be deprived of your winnings when you get caught. Online casinos ask for your documents when cashing out, so abusing this element is almost impossible.
- The wagering requirements are designed so that you cannot cash out your deposit with the bonus you received. For example, if you made a deposit of $100, you would have to wager $3000 if the wagering requirements are set at 30x.
- If you have an active bonus in your account, you cannot play certain games. Some games do not allow bonus money, so please read about this in the bonus terms and conditions. This is usually the case with table games, where the RTP (return to player) is higher than in slots.Casino bonuses may not be available in every country and may be limited for some.
- For some bonuses there may be maximum withdrawal limits. For example, if you deposit $10 and win $5000, you may only receive a portion of the winnings. Anything more than that will be lost.
- Sometimes you need to fill in a bonus code before making a deposit to be eligible for an online bonus. If this happens in your case and you forget to do so, just contact the casino support and they may still be able to give you something.
Other important aspects of casino bonuses
First of all, it is advisable to play only at respected online casinos. Safe Bet will invariably be a big leader in the industry or select one of the online casinos from our list. All casinos on our list have been verified by us and we make sure that they make payouts on request.
One other thing to note is that certain online casinos may cancel your bonuses at will. This is yet another sign of an untrustworthy casino, and we’ve verified that none of these are on our list.
If the casino ends up not repaying you in some form or the other, you will be left unprotected. Your only chance is to go into the public eye and hope that in fear of losing your credit, they will agree that you are right. Be sure you read our reviews before you select a casino.