SF DAY WE FIGHT BACK: Schedule
Join us (US being groups working to protect our Constitutional Rights to free speech and privacy) at this important event, first step in fighting back against NSA mass surveillance! Invite your friends to the fb event: https://www.facebook.com/events/614121478661276/
When: Today: February 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Where: 611 Folsom Street, SF / 2nd Street, San Francisco
- 5:30-6:00: set up. Orient vols on flyering, signs, flags, parachute.
- 6:00-6:05: Images Projected (we will project background images during all the talks/music). People gather. Signs, flags and parachute in place.
- 6:05-6:15: MC Rainey welcome, what’s planned and short speech about The Day We Fight Back/why we are here.
- 6:15-6:50: Video Program Projection: short topical music/info videos
- 6:50-7:00: Mark Klein – former ATT employee tells of his discovery.
- 7:00-7:10: Group Photo/Video and reading together of 1st/4th Amendment/Declaration ofIndependence section.
- 7:10-7:25: Next Steps–short speech/announcements by Zaki, Mathew, Tracy (other announcements/upcoming events can be announced by Rainey).
- 7:25-7:30: Michael Rufo sings Spying Eyes (altered version of Eagles Lying Eyes)
- Close with minute of silence for Aaron Swartz.VVV